Thursday 4 June 2015

Tamao Serizawa's Sad Story :( :(




                                                       
                                                  me with short hair..dont melt plz girlsss :) :)

                                                  
hello guys,i dont know why i feel to write my first writing in this blog with english..i feel like the maksud will more sampai in english even with a broken english..ok im Razak the sad boy aka Serizawa or Mithrandir among my fellow friends..(faker)..i live in the Pineapple under the sea..ok unfunny..ok enough with the stupid intro now i will tell the story of me who become the most epic facilitator in our MaMa program at Darul Kifayah recently.. :( sorry 1 more thing im still single :(..

firstly,i was selected to become the 'teknikal biro' and i dont know under what circumstance and still wondering until now i was kicked and put into the 'biro dana' :( :( .. i become the leader of the epic 'biro'..nvm becoz it is not a big deal for me bcoz i can do all thing except becoming 'imam subuh' and yet i still not ready to do that..sad :( ..ok the story becoming long as i need to get 'dana' for the program and yet i never join any program like this nor have the experience or anything resembling this program..:( ..

Next,i manage to get a little 'dana' for our program with a lot of thousand of million of help from my team credit to Pudin and the others..although it not enough but they appreciate it..according to what they said lah..huhu :( ga* .. ok eventually the day arrive and we betolak from UM to the place happily..now i will blanja one of my pic in the bus..huhu..

                      
                                     hard to find a guy like this..holy kind and sincere boy/man :)

Then..after 30 minutes in bus we finally arrived to our destination namely Darul Kifayah..im not gonna lie or cheat anyone who will read this post but the moment after we reach the place the holy kind and sincere boy/man which is me go angkat barang2 and arrange neatly..i still remember it clearly..huhu :( let the picture below talk about my sincerity :(


                           
                          this is the result of everyday training at gym.i lift 2 'hamper' in 1 time..huhu

ok after i lonely susun all the barang the girls quickly ask me to take picture with them..what must i do..nothing..i just follow their desire without any objection...below is our team..although not all in the picture but i dont care.. :P..want me to 'ejas' any of the girls below dont shy2 just tell me i will susun the step for u..huhu


                      boy from left(kabir) taken the middle(cepul nyot nyot) is Ga* and me(razak) still                                                                                 single..sad

ok the day of all the bloody hell day comes when i need to become the faci of the several kids..im panic nervous becoz i cannot handle kids with a good  proper way and i never do so..but i cannot avoid from doing that..and i myself just follow what i suppose to do..hours by hours i becoming used being a faci and on that moment after the kids started to feel comfortable with me..i think im did it..u dont beleive me? ok me belanja 1 more picture to prove what im saying is true..huhu..


                  my group which consist of 7 epic kids from Gondor with their Wizard(faci) aka                                                                                     Mithrandir(me)

they started to love me as we went through many activity together..from 'susun2 huruf' activity,bring lilin macth,cheer match and many more which i ady forgot..but the most important thing im tried very hard not to show my cheap smartphone to them but something unexpectedly happen..'ring ring ring' my phone ringing..i pick up the phone bcoz  there is something important my friend gonna tell me thats why he called me..and after that the truth is revealed to this 7 epic kids of Gondor..they knew im using some sort of cheap Iphone 6plus 128 gb storage..they started to ask to see my phone..yeah firstly i refuse their request but one of the kids said to me which i still remember it clearly.. :( :( :( 

"cikgu,sy ny org susah x penah tgk fon mcmny lagi2 lah iphone..boleh lah nk tgk skjap" i hope all the reader read that sentence with a sad intonation and u will feel it though.. :( el sinnor de los anillos.. :(

without a doubt,i give my phone to them realizing that what i did is a mistake and maybe i will get some punishment..maybe..but yeah i did..i got the punishment which i will tell u all soon ..our pengarah ady said no phone during the program the day before we go to the place.but i broke the rule :(im shock bcoz never in my life i met with a ppl saying like that from the bottom of his soul..true story bitc* not a joke nor the fake story..i went through it all by myself on that day..

ok enough with that sad story of me :( :( ..on the day of the program i dont know why i kept looking on this kid girl..i wonder bcoz shes also looking at me..im not joke it happen to me..i fall in love with her which is a forbidden love..i will belanja u guys some picture of her huhu..


                    just if she is 9 years older than this..im serious not play2 i will ejas her on that                                                           night..but,,she will accept me?? :( nice joke.. :(



                   this is what we call a holy ori putih of white with unmake up which i keep on finding                                                   hundred years ago and yet i still didnt found even 1.sad . :(

ok enough with that..who want her num just pm me i will pm u later..our last activity on the last day at Darul Kifayah which i like the most is the 'sesi bagi2 surat to cikgu' ok this is the most epic i went through the 3 days i was here..i never thought that..so sad am i..just want to tell i got the second most surat from the kids huhu..i dont know why our 'pengarah got the highest one..i wonder until now..zzzzz..now i will tell why i like this slot very much..bcoz on this time im tried to smile at the girl which i usya2 so long ady..but the sad thing is she dont ever look at me even once..that made me just unknown to death and nor known to life..let the picture show u how sincere am i on that time when i was looking at her.. but sayang ppl said that we were both young when i first saw her..sad :(


                    just look how sincere am i on that time..but she dont even look at me even once..:(
 so sad


but nvm my heartbroken get healed when there were some of the kids come taking my num..biasye2 je..huhu 


                                   but im still sad on this time even im pretending im not.. :(

ok after kemas2 barang we all balik happily and some of us feel exhausted but im still not tired thank to my everyday training at gym at 5 p.m - 6.p.m ..

ok after went through many things at Darul Kifayah now the post mortem will start which to correct what is wrong from the beginning of the program until it over..that day was a freaky friday for me as i tried hard to end my work 30 minutes early becoz of this program..around 4 to 5 men come to attend the post mortem including me who arrive quite early..i was so happy and making a lot of faker joke on that time but suddenly something bothering me and i was flame blame dumb bcoz of  what i did a very big mistake which is using phone during the program take place..sad there was 2 girls who mad very much toward me..i was dumb by the fiery fairy bcoz of my mistake but the most saddest sorrowful thing is 'My Precious' also mad at me on that time :( :( ;( ;( :( ;(..i dont know what sad of sad i went through on that night ;( ..at that time i realize how brilliant innocence is..:(  im sadddddddddddddddddddd




                                                                            sad  :(


ok the story ends here..i leave my writing with this : 

                                        Nothing's gonna change my love for you
                                You ought to know by now how much I love you
                  One thing you can be sure of, I'll never ask for more than your love
                                  The world may change my whole life through
                                 But nothing's going to change my love for you



ok this is not even related to this program but still better bcoz what i wrote is from the bottom of my heart and soul and not pretending to write what im dont want to write about..no hard feeling no bullshi* ..im tired to write all of this..my last word is GUD LUCK guyss.. :(

huhu finally i finish writing my post and all of what i have write about is for fun and joke only..dont take so serious guys..i got no idea what to write about but suddenly this come out from my mind..bcoz got ppl said to me 98% of girls like joker and funnier boy which is like me..ok unfunny  bye..

sincely from ur friend Razak aka Mithrandir,Serizawa.. :)

      
                                                                    innocence boy :(


                                                                holy kind-hearted boy :(
                gud luck..














6 comments:

Unknown said...

demmmmmmm

QueAe said...

half sad half funny half annoying but thanks for your sincerity :3

Unknown said...

wow..me joke plzzz

Unknown said...

hahahaha...

Unknown said...

true story

Unknown said...

:( but now where have all the boot boys gone.... :(

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik